We’re looking for a talented Project-Manager to join our team.
- Knowledge of and experience in software development;
- Higher education, knowledge of modern IT-technologies;
- Experience in project/human resource management (project-manager experience or experience in the development field);
- Good understanding of flexible methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent written and oral skills (negotiation, business correspondence);
- Ability to multi-task, knowledge of time-management and ability to apply it practically;
- Understanding of WEB development processes, experience with project management and issue tracking tools (Redmine, Jira etc.);
- Good written and сonversational English;
- To analyze client’s tasks and needs;
- To plan the development process;
- To participate in creation of technical specification and prioritize tasks for team members;
- To assign tasks and coordinate with team members;
- To manage tasks implementation and apply corrective measures when necessary;
- To create reports;
- To present work results, demo versions, prototypes.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment;
- 2 months probation;
- Competitive compensation, continuous career support and professional development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere, collaborative work environment;
- Ability to attend professional conferences at the expense of the company;
- Free snacks (fruit, yogurts etc.).